Welcome to our website !

No3

By 17:58

Dear Ze,


Today was Easter! Whats better than a late movie night? I decided to watch "What If" finally. Ahm, for me it was an 8 out of 10 . It was really good, i really loved the whole theme, the places were amazing, Zoe and Daniel are two incredible young actors , their characters absolutely excited me. She was dreamy! I loved the thing she was constantly thinking her as a drawing story kind of with the fairies and the animated stuff. I was really touched by her tiny tattoo in the back, it was soo......artistic and meaningfull. I'm mumbling now but i liked that movie! The whole atmosphere was really attractive but...but .but. but!! I can't understand why in every movie the couple is not best friends from the very beginning and the only relationship between them is really sexual and erotic. Well , the answer maybe to this question is SCENARIO ! But, wait think a little bit more.Two people are getting together most of the times because they love each other not only in a sexual meaning but in a other meaning also, the one who consists loving each others personality and daily goofyness. Two people who are a couple supposed to be best friends first in order to work this thing out. I can't just think being with someone and really not knowing him much or talking him like he is some stranger. Come on , you are 5 years with him, you chose that , you should be happy, not down, you should love him till your heart aches ...... My one and only misery and sadness would be to not love my "whoever he will be" partner's personality and flaws, to talk to him like i met him yesterday, to talk to him only when i wanna get laid with..... No!!Your guy is supposed to be your best friend! At least thats what i believe..... Ahm and now you will think "oh my i will never watch this movie. Will it bring me these thoughts? Jeez" .. And the answer is : No , it just that i'm so thinking about it the last couple of months.. It is something i'm gonna search about, i wanna search about!! And to "positive" you now , i made today my candle on my own ..yeiiiiii!! My family and i went to church the night, embrace the happiness of every person in that area and hope our lives to be THAT lighten (like the candles) ..... Also today after a long time i made my first doll , it was a little bit creepy and it didn't look that well. So , on my to-do list i can add "Remember to sew"  .... Well, thats for now, i will go back to this "love-best friend" subject again when i search more about it and have a whole collage of  several people' thoughts... Goodbye for now,
                                                                                          Love, Magnifier 

You Might Also Like

0 comments