Welcome to our website !

My dearest future best friend. No1

By 14:40

Dear "Ze" ,

I would really like to find you and , you know, talk in this "lettery" way like pen-palls. So who doesn't like that, having a friend , someone to talk to whenever you want and open your heart to? I think everybody does and whoever says "Nope" he is lying for sure. I am dreaming of it my whole life and now that time is here, i finally found you. I am still not quite sure what name should i give to you or what sex , so i will call you "Ze" , neither "she" nor "he" . So , today i was constantly thinking about teenage years . And you know what? Because in two weeks i am about to turn 19, the last -teen and i believe that this year should be special for everybody. Its your last -teen !! Someone told me that your 19s is the period when your " maddest hatter " self wakes up. Also it is this period you start to think more about your future plans , the profession you are about to follow , the people you are gonna be next to and generally your future. But ,really, we yound guys have a BIG mess in our heads so one day you are like "La la la la" , "i'm gonna do this, that ...." and the other day you are like "Oh i wanna hide in my bed under my blanket and never go out in this messy world again where everybody wants to hurt me" . That thing , Ze, i call it "teenage life" . Everybody has been in this "Era" and now is my turn. Yes, i am having this "upside down" period right now which ,believe me, sucks but i will never ever forget it too. You know why? Because is a once life time thing, you will not be able to experience it again so enjoy your "upside down" madness. This is a way of forgeting my "no reason" sadness for a while! And by "this" i meant talking about this era like its something funny, something that will leave with the wind in half a shake. My letter today was so tiny but it was original, it consisted my thoughts right now which obviously are a bit sad and that makes me even more lonely and isolated. I'm not gonna whimper right now in your face so i'm gonna end my letter here...... Oh there is a sequel. Stay tuned Ze... 

                                                                            Love, the magnifier 

You Might Also Like

0 comments