Welcome to our website !

No2

By 15:29

Dear Ze,

I already missed you! Oh my goshie, watching this pile of books sitting in my couch for like 2-3 weeks makes me feel awkardly anxious. My anxiety level has turned bloody red. No i am just kidding. Its just you know the thing that i cant actually believe that in less than two months my 2nd semester exams are coming. So i am just doing the duck and ...........ignore this pile and the worst thing of reading them. In reality it should be the quite opposite, i should have been so happy and eager to read and learn more and more about the profession i am probably going to follow in the future. Is this an other bad outcome of my "upside down" teen life? No! I can't always blame the teen life for these feelings. I have to sit down and meditate, think about what i really want in life , what and where i wanna be 5 years from now. I should generally reflect on my life! Where do i want to be 5 years from now? Doing something i actually don't like which means..........sadness and boredom or doing something that really excites you and makes you feel you are not even working? Well, yea the second sounds much better! But you know, leaving everything behind and chase a dream might be a total success or a total destruction! Would you risk or would you stay as you are , where you are and let things go smoothly as they do? Questions , questions in my head, a head full of questionmarks !! Well, leaving everything behind and starting a new life sounds really attractive ... "The great things in life most of times begin from small suitcases with a teddy bear beside." , they say but is that a realistic state of mind or just thoughts of a dreamer? More questionmarks in my mind. Its getting really full, Ze...! How am i gonna empty my mind from all these marks? Yes, you are right , by taking them out and that thing only i can do because i am responsible of my own self, of my own thoughts, i am the one who controls everything in this place (pointing on my head) ......... Soooooo , think , think , think.... Watch this pile of books again and again , turn your PC on, go search if these books are what you really want, what you really need, what you really WILL follow. This is the only thing you can do and you must do!  What are you ? Search , search !! 

Katie Shelton , one of my BIG life inspirations.
Well, in that pic i see myself right now,
i'm thinking those things i 've been telling you about by crafting and diy-ing.
Cool ,right?  
                                                                                          Love, The Magnifier 
                                                     

You Might Also Like

0 comments