Welcome to our website !

No4

By 06:59



Dear Ze ,

The other week, i was sitting in my laptop the whole night long and thinking about starting a new project , a project that i have never done before, something more practical and exciting with several people' participation in. So i came up with the idea of "Filmotion" project in which a certain amount of people will be asked by me several questions about life! And why i gave that name to this project? Well, i thought of making it more visual and exciting than a random, usual questionnaire . So, i am going to film them with my camera while they are answering the questions and that because i really want to observe the feelings and reactions of them while hearing the questions and while answering them. Not odd at all for me because for me feelings and reactions of the moment are really meaningfull and there you can tell somebody's personality and spiritual / psychological characteristics. Yea curious girl me.! Its really interesting to catch this moment on camera and then watching it over and over again and at the end coming to some really special results in each person's case. It will be a great achievement of mine if i ever finished that project. It will mean so much to me. It will be my first ever research! 
I know i'm making it a BIG thing, though to some it might seem like a simple questionnaire and nothing more. And if that "filming" thing won't happen ( i wish not) , then i will try to "write" their emotions and reactions but it won't be that exact. I'm overexcited for that because today is gonna be the first "interview" . I'm gonna ask my beau first ( i wish he will be persuaded to do this thing coz its hard for him to) . By now the questions are 16 , they may increase a little bit as the time goes by and my mind keeps thinking....... Something "randomy" but i can't stop thinking about it! I am really craving a ice lolly right now, a strawberry-lemon one covered in chocolate ( Oh myy!!) . Well, let's go back to the whole project theme. Today the sun is shining, the birds are chirping and the sky is awake so i'm awake. Hahah. So i'm about to wear my cute spring dress  , take my "research" (interview) bag , take my magnifier and start magnifying into my beau's soul for the 100th time. ahahah   Yes you can tell how excited i am !! I wish my beauy is as excited. But first let me grab a piece of homemade cake(mother's) ..Mmm yummy <3 banana chocolate cake covered in chocolate.. Yeii!! Well ,wish me luck Ze!! 



Love, Magnifier♫♫




You Might Also Like

0 comments