Welcome to our website !

Bucket list

By 04:27

^^ bUCKET lIst ^^
So i decided to share my thoughts and goals for the near future. I think everybody has a checklist on his mind . Well , mine is the following :
Have strawberry-chocolate milkshake with my beau in a retro-cafe
Create my wardrobe on my own
Have the library i want with books like shakespeare, brown, kits e.t.c.
Buy vintage dresses from thrift shops
Do silly stuff with my beau

Have a bunny pet 
Perform a solo

Feel pretty every day

Take minimalistic photos
Crafty things on
Have a camera collection

Have a pen-pall 
Keep up the cuteness and happiness
                                                                 
Work hard to gain more



Reach success







Finish my secret project
Enjoy the beauty nature gave you


Be creative with my sisters

Have long joyfull chats with my sisters


                                                                ♫♫♫
                                                                                                 
                                              The magnifier says bye bye ^^

                                                   





You Might Also Like

0 comments