Welcome to our website !

Resolutions !

By 15:32


Resolutions, goals, aiming , ticks : well, is the new year all about that? For some people maybe yes. And let me add myself on this list of the "some" . Everybody is waiting for that moment , for that "00:00" to wish "happy new year" to their loved ones and start organising their messy lives. Is that right? Yes , it is! For instance, see the whole youtube family organises their resolutions and shares them in cute "new years goals/resolutions" videos and how to reach them and bla bla bla.. So how am i supposed not to stuck on these ideas and goals?

  • Start following a healthier lifestyle , 
  • Growing your hair, 
  • Don't be afraid of showing your personal style and attitudee 
 These were some of my goals. Well, i can't say i really reached them but i did my best to and ,yes, the outcome was adequate. I am still working out and dancing like a lunatic , still protecting my hair and make it look fabulous and full of hygiene and i don't mind wearing maxi pyjama pants and flatforms and going out like that. About the "healthy" thing i am facing a big big problem. Oh i just can't avoid all these daily temptations ( my sister's delicee cupcakes, the bueno crepes, my homemade pizzas in pita breads and fried potatoes) . But you do what you got to do as they say.. So , i'm just thinking that my body will thank me after cutting all these processed food. At least reduce the amount and the frequency (how many times per week) .
On the other hand, this "resolutions/goals" thing makes me sick and anxious (daily may i say) because its like my mind is a white board and black dots are popping out ..... Do that, do this oh and this.! And that freaks me out a little and makes me feel even more lonely and isolated. So in this part the outcome is crying(by thinking about it all the time) , feeling fat(without being) and crawling in my shell (in my case under my fluffy bed sheets) . So overthinking about your goals and resolutions is such a bad attitude ! And who says that? Me? Yes me, the one who is already overdoing it. So , you should see your resolutions as a little, with slow steps , daily push into something you want to get improved in life :) And ,yes, now i leave you with this cute message or advice :  "Don't overdo it or overthink about it. Just keep up with your life , let it go slowly like a small river flows.."  Hm really poetic today Christina...                                            
                                                ♥The magnifier says bye bye 

       Radiohead-Creep

You Might Also Like

0 comments