Welcome to our website !

No8

By 10:00

Dear Ze,
 The last couple of days have been so rough for me and my mood! I can't bare even sleeping because I'm so tried and my body aches. And that's mostly because Im tried in soul first -me thinks so-..  I am just sharing with you some of my weekly thoughts and "actions"..
> first thing first: I am in love with the Michalaks,  they are such a sweet family and little squeeze G. is such a beau^^ so I am watching their blogs one by one every night before I close my eyes to sleep. > well, I was inspired by them to start this "project blackout" they are followinG. once its week i am gonna turn off every electronic device,  the electricity generallY. In other words no internet after 6. 30.. great right??  You can tell then that it's the best thing to do. It's healthy even!!  Your mind has a time to rest.  Like devices we want to cool and to rest for once. > also dancing,  dancing and dancing I wish I was dancing more than twice a week. Yes of course I am dancing at home too and practising and stretching but it's another thing to dance at a tiny teenie space and another thing to dance in a large dance studio and do isolations,  choreographers, watching your fave people there, chatting,  being mad haters!! >however i can't force daddy to pay so much money for my dancing lessons.. I should be a little bit "understandable" to my father's difficult times and our family budget. So "shh grumpy christina". > I love taking photos of my beloved cats especially this one,  my ginger goddess^^ > I am trying to work on my C/V in order to apply for a couple of jobs I am thinking like an assistant in a clothes shop.. ahm fingers crossed.  > last thing(coz I want to keep on studying) : I am still into this "our own" apartment idea ahm.  I am still thinking of the furniture I am gonna have,  the little wooden miniatures in the sidetables and aww the great garden of mine and my gardening tools.. ooh! Dreamer!  I'm gonna end this post here. See ya next time Ze!! I am gonna think more about your sex Ze but yes I'm more in the old lady side kind of thing..  byyee..
                   The magnifier says bye♡♡



You Might Also Like

0 comments